"And you know what the worst thing was?
The worst thing was that
nobody ever believed how hard we tried."
- Jack McCarthy, “Drunks” (via feellng)
"In the end there doesn’t have to be anyone who understands you. There just has to be someone who wants to."
- Robert Brault (via feellng)
"I just want to sleep. A coma would be nice. Or amnesia. Anything, just to get rid of this, these thoughts, whispers in my mind."
- Laurie Halse Anderson (via feellng)
"Romance novels are birthday cake and life is often peanut butter and jelly. I think everyone should have lots of delicious romance novels lying around for those times when the peanut butter of life gets stuck to the roof of your mouth."
- Janet Evanovich (via quotes-shape-us)
"A truth should exist,
it should not be used
like this. If I love you
is that a fact or a weapon?"
- Margaret Atwood (via feellng)
"Don’t worry if people think you’re crazy. You are crazy. You have that kind of intoxicating insanity that lets other people dream outside of the lines and become who they’re destined to be."
- Jennifer Elisabeth, Introduction to the Born Ready book (via quotes-shape-us)
When Everyday’s the Weekend - Asking Alexandria
"A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person."
- Dave Barry (via forlornes)
(Source: , via skyblazing)